Please find below a list of required information to file a claim. Each claim is different depending on the loss involved, additional paperwork may be required.
Gap Claim Requirements
Comes from Insurance Company:
· Vehicle valuation - needs to show options and mileage @ time of loss
Settlement Breakdown - should indicate any taxes, fees, or deductibles used in settlement
Copy of insurance settlement check
Police Report, if theft or no primary Insurance Carrier
Comes from You, Dealership or Bank:
· Credit Life & Disability (if purchased)
Extended Warranty policy that was signed @ purchase date (if purchased)
· You will need to cancel any service contract, credit life insurance, credit disability insurance, extended warranty, or car care agreement purchased along with your vehicle. To do this you will need to contact the dealership where you purchased your vehicle and do the cancellation with them. Then we will need you to send us a copy of the refund checks or a letter from your dealership with the refund totals on it.
· Installment (Finance) contract/lease contract
Odometer reading @ purchase date
Copy of gap waiver
Window sticker, if car was purchased new
Comes from Bank/Finance Company/Credit Union:
· Payoff as of the date of loss and complete payment history from the financial institution
***You are responsible for gathering all the necessary information. As long as your loan stays open interest is accruing on the account every day, of which GAP does not cover any interest on your loan after the Date of Loss.
Please mail information to: or Fax information to: or Email information to:
TASA 859-957-0419 email@example.com
Attn: Claims Department firstname.lastname@example.org
188 Barnwood Drive
Edgewood, KY 41017
Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-227-6844 if you have any questions.